I am so excited to be guest blogging over at Spellbinders this month! For this months project, I came up with a really fun large wooden tic tac toe game that is easy to make and will be perfect to use at your next Halloween party!
Here is what you’ll need to re-create this project:
- Platinum™ 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine – 6″ Platform
- S2-282 Die D Lites Cats ‘n Bats Holiday 2017 Etched Dies
- S1-018 Die D Lites Jack O Lantern Holiday 2017 Etched Dies
- 9 pieces of 4 x 4″ cardstock
- 1 board of 4″x4″ wood cut into 9 blocks measuring 3.5″ x 3.5″ (that’s the funny thing about 4″x4″ boards – they actually only measure 3.5″)
- Miter saw (to cut your blocks)
- Sand paper
- White paint
- Stipple brush
- 0.75″ jute rope
- Mod podge
Make sure to spend some time exploring the other great projects on the Spellbinders blog. So much creativity and inspiration!
Happy fall decorating and Halloween prepping!
Pin this project for later!
You may also enjoy: