Allow me to introduce you to my lumberjack, Mr. Wheat. Beard wearing, wood loving, really the manliest of men. I hear there are others out there, others like him!
With the holidays right around the corner as well, I’ve been on the hunt for the manliest gifts I could find. I know my lumberjack would love any of these gifts and yours will too!
Without further ado here are the ultimate top ten gifts for the manliest of lumberjacks.
The watch you see my lumberjack wearing is Jord’s Red Sandalwood and White Carbon from the Delmar Series.
He loves it. So do I! It’s design is exquisite and rugged at the same time.
2. Your lumberjack NEEDS this Leather and Wood Wallet from Ilem Leather Goods. True craftsmanship with hand dyed leather and birch wood.
3. Do I even need to ask if your lumberjack has a beard?
4. Plaid Shirt! A lumberjack staple.
5. Wood Earbuds. Seriously! Check these out!
6. Titanium Blasted Wood Ring by 2nd Street Ring Craft.
7. Irish Whiskey Barrel Cuff Links. Sure to put the hair on his chest, without the actual whiskey!
9. Diesel “Fuel For Life” Cologne. No one said you can’t be rugged and smell good!
10. Fancy Man Socks from BoldSocks.com
Make sure to enter for your chance to win $75 toward your very own Jord Wood Watch! ALL entrants will receive a $20 e-Gift code just for entering!
Contest closes on 11/13/2016 at 11:59pm. Both the $75 and the $20 codes will expire on 2/28/2017
***This post contains affiliate links, provided in bold lettering for your convenience. Also, special thanks to Jord Wood Watches for providing this awesome watch to review, and for hosting such a great giveaway! All opinions – the good, bad, and ridiculous are my own***