Hello, fellow makers! Today I’m walking you through all of the steps to re-create this quirky cactus string art!
Let’s chat supplies!
Here is what you’ll need:
- Small piece of 1/4″ plywood (see cut list below)
- 1″x2″ piece of wood (see cut list below)
- Platinum 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Cactus Contour Steel Rule Die
- Embroidery thread
- White crafting vinyl or paint for your sentiment
- Lint free cloth
- Black spray paint
- Wood glue
- Finish nails
- Paint brush
- Miter or circular saw – I use THIS ONE and I love it!!
- 1 – 5″ x 9 1/2″ x 1/4″ piece of plywood
- 2 – 1″ x 2″ 6 1/2″ pieces of wood
- 2 – 1″ x 2″ 9 1/2″ pieces of wood
Let’s get started!